So many awake people in these moments of now are seeing how much is wrong in this 3D Earth reality. Those of us who are indeed aware of this, would truly love to do whatever it takes to make a difference. Many of us have a vision of creating and living on land-based sustainable communities. Once we can acquire the materials, technology, machinery and capable work force/creative team of humans, all that is then needed is a good level of willingness from those involved to be co-creative with *consideration for each other, to *contribute our skills and abilities in a *co-operative fashion that becomes natural – with no big boss, just a pure and natural *inflowment whereby the pieces come together effortlessly.
Humans have natural abilities that have been drawn/sucked out of us. We have forgotten how we can simply *co-operate with one another and get amazing things done. Instead of having a boss/foreman/director to give orders as to how to complete the tasks, we get it done in a *chaordic fashion. Once everyone gets started with this in mind, everything and everyone gets into a *chaordic flow whereby everyone just knows what to do. When we naturally co-operate with one another with a deep respect for what the others are doing, it simply gets done. This is a new, yet old idea. When we act as humane human beings, and not like mechanized robots, our creativity is unstoppable. We are *heartacious by nature – did anyone notice that there are few (if any) English words to describe being “unlimited”, “boundless” or “unstoppable” that do not have a prefix or suffix (un, less) to make the word into a positive version? I couldn’t think of one, so I made one up – the one I just used above – *heartacious, because we create from our hearts – *heartacious = of the heart, and the heart is unlimited in its ablilities. Haha, so the heart is *heartacious in its abilities!
Heartacious chaordic co-operation will get things done in the most beautiful way.
Here are some guidelines:
- Act with integrity
- Respect everyone
- Use grace in all interactions
- Contribute your skills and abilities unconditionally
- Be aware of everything going on around you
- Acknowledge your co-creators where appropriate
- Co-operate at all times
- Stay balanced – extremes in excess are harmful
- Appreciate every experience and everyone
- Be considerate to others whilst being respectful to yourself
- Retain equality with all
- All ways do your best
There will be more to add to this list as we create together, but this is a good beginning.
* consideration = Thoughtfulness and sensitivity towards others.
* contribute = Help to cause or bring about; to be one of the reasons why something happens
* co-operation = the process of groups of organisms working or acting together for common or mutual benefit, as opposed to working in competition for selfish benefit. Many animal and plant species cooperate both with other members of their own species and with members of other species; The action or process of working together to the same end.
* chaordic = A chaordic organization refers to a system of organization that blends characteristics of chaos and order; (of a system, organization, or natural process) governed by or combining elements of both chaos and order
* heartacious = naturally unlimited; unbridled; boundless
* inflowment = living in balanced, harmonious flow, with respect for all around you; flowing in the moment; harmonious flow